Tigger.......... :(

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys,

I know I'm not on here like I used to be, even though I lurk now and then, but I just had to come to a place where people understand my pain...

Sept 16 I had to send my sweet Tiggy over the Rainbow Bridge.......I had to send Trixie back in 2009 and I swear you lose a part of your heart each time you do it.  I miss my little man so much......he was joined to me at the hip when I was home, slept with me, tripped me at every opportunity and just over all was my shadow, but I wouldn't have traded any of that for anything in the world.  I miss him so very very much........why does love have to hurt this much???

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Susie. Not Tiggy! I remember all the stories and pics you would share of him and his Daddy. (Including the bathroom one. :lol3: )

Many :hugs: and :rub: on their way to you from me and the kits. :heart3:

Last edited:

xiaoshu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Rest in peace, Tigger!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I lost my little man........so very very very hard.......he was one of the lights of my life.  :(

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you.  I truly appreciate it.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I was so saddened to hear about Tiggy, Susie. He's one of the TCS cats I'll never forget, and it's hard to believe he's gone to join Trixie. RIP, Tiggy.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Tricia........I am having a hard time with this one........not that I loved Trixie any less because I didn't, but Tigger was my shadow.......Trixie was much more independent of me.  I am just lost with out him.......  :(

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much.  I truly do appreciate it!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh thank you so much...he was quite the character...they all are.

jaymetal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well it at least shows we have a heart... When it breaks it lets us know we are alive and that we loved as powerfully as we could.  I know you miss ole Tigger.  It's normal to feel the loss even tho loss feels like the dickens ... Its hard to see that life will ever be normal again. But it will. You will love again and again and again. The pain was all worth it in the end. We saved lives. We let them know people cared. We gave them a home with shelter and fun and food. Many never get the lives we give our animal fur friends.  I wish you the best!  Treat yourself good.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well said.......thank you so much.  The love I get from my furbabies is well worth the pain of losing them.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That truly is beautiful........thank you so much.........xo

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts so bad because we love so much.... I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. Know we are here to share your sorrow and helpfully make it a little better. Sometimes we need someone to listen to our anguish, talking helps to lessen the burden. Rip little one, wait for your family at the Rainbow Bridge!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much........the one reason I joined TCS almost 10 years ago was because we had just gotten Tiggy and my girl kitties weren't including him in the cuddle or play sessions.......even though I haven't had the time to be on here like I used to be, I love this place and being with people that "understand" and not think I'm just some crazy cat lady.......

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, Sues, If I think back on the last 10 years and the joy/laughter Tigs gave me, it makes me happy.....I wouldh't trade those things for anything.   Thanks!

XXOXO

starlyte

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's hard at the end, their lives are so much shorter than ours. But the love and laughter, and trust and comfort they give us makes the sorrow of parting worth while.

Last edited: