Ticks Indoors - Sprays?

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I live in Miami. We have a tick infestation in the garage and have been using multiple methods to get rid of the bugs. The problem is the ticks have gotten into the house. We find around 5-10 of them a day inside. I tried home defense and adams spray and neither seems to work. I put diametous earth into every corner of the house.Ticks are still crawling around.

I have heard of the product wondercide. Has anyone tried it to get rid of ticks indoors? I need something that will keep working on killing the ticks. If possible i would love something i can spray near my cats without putting them away and is safe for toddlers.

If theres a great product that i can use and need to put my cats away upstairs, i am also willing to use that. Just need something that works. Been seeing the ticks inside for the past couple of weeks.

We eventually will call a professional company, just havent had the funds.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ticks and Tick Control
Thank you!

Just found a tick in my room, and my niece found one in her room yesterday. They've managed to get to the 2nd floor of the house. 🤮 I read online they dont survive well indoors, but these ticks seem just fine.