Three Years Already....

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe that tomorrow, February 5th, will be 3 years that my sweet boy, Angel has
crossed the bridge. It's gone by so fast! I also can't believe that before this day has come, I
had another baby show up at my door, and lost her as well.....also to cancer, after only
2 years, & 2 & 1
/2 months. ........Wow! Losing two fur babies in less than 3 years, and not even having them at the same time was a lot!
For those of you who know, last year was not a good year for me, for a few reasons.
I can only hope & pray that this year turns out better!

I stoped at Trader Joes today to get some flowers for Angel's anniversary.
There was one blue
hydrangea bunch left, so of course I had to get it.
The blue hydrangea plant I bought in his memory only lasted 2 years before it died...

(Valentines day will be the 2 month mark from losing my Sammie girl.)

Here's what I got today.......from pink, back to blue.
IMG_20190204_143241172.jpg

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Angel and Sammie are together watching over you. It's always darkest before the dawn. I think this will be a good year for you and I send out lots of good vibes that it is. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Lilith, Sophie and I send you lots of hugs today, tomorrow and every day. RIP Angel and Sammie. Send good things your Mom's way. :hugs:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
A familiar scent or sight, a sudden flashback of memories, will always bring either pain or a smile. That is how we love our pets, so when they leave us, they continue to live in our hearts and minds.

My prayers for you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both as close as your thoughts and prayers, they have peace now, surrounded by your love. The bond you have with them both can never be taken from you, your memories of happier times will eventually bring you comfort instead of tears, sometimes it is a long time coming though..... May your two precious babies be always in your heart, because the love you shared will forever be a part of your soul. Take care, I pray that your life will take a turn for the better, that you will have a happy, healthy future. Bless you for loving those two so much and hurting so bad for it.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks you guy guys. Bringing tears to my eyes. Thank you for your kind words & thoughts. For the most part, I am ok, but yes, anniversaries, or another "trigger" will sometimes pull at my heart all over again. I have to say, I did watch some videos of Angel last night, & shed some tears from missing my big sweet boy. :redheartpump::rbheart:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone. :grouphug2:
Here's one of my favorite videos of Angel.
I like to call it "are you a bunny? " You'll see why. . . My silly, goofy boy! :redheartpump:
It makes me laugh!
(& It was definitely before I made over my old apartment!!)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BNaUg6YRGxxsrABm9

And one more of my favorites. Kisses!!
He was a smart boy. You can see why he was my soul kitty. Having the good communication we had, was why our bond was strong.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/djSjovDtoaiXU3Y39

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. Yes, you can tell he was my "first child." I have SOooooo many pictures
and videos of him! My old laptop is FULL of them! :)

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has been two years since I lost my darling Omelette,and three years for Angel,and now Sammie has joined them.I know they are watching over us, and the love we shared with them will live on in our hearts forever.We have all been through so much in the past few years with our beloved kitties. I am hoping that for all of us here that this year will be a better one.We will never forget all the love they gave to us,and hope that they know how much we still, and will always love them.For all of you here I send love, and healing.