Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

Three Silly Kitties

Discussion in 'New Cats on the Block' started by lastresgatitas, Mar 14, 2019.

1. lastresgatitas

lastresgatitas Thread Starter TCS Member Kitten

Mar 14, 2019
    Michigan
    Hi everyone! I'm excited to be part of The Cat Site! My boyfriend and I are the proud owners of three kitties: two adults and a kitten. We've adopted our adult girls as a pair almost exactly two years ago, and we adopted our baby about 6 months ago. Betty is the tortie, Veronica is gray and white, and Jadzia is white and tabby, with one eye:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jadzia has since had her bad eye removed (see my avatar).

2. tabbytom

tabbytom Happiness is being owned by a cat Staff Member Mentor

May 12, 2016
    Garden City, Singapore
    graphics-hello-421021.gif lastresgatitas and furry gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm 3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Betty, Veronica and Jadzia and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:

They are lovely kitties :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
    Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

3. rubysmama

rubysmama Forum Helper Staff Member Forum Helper

Nov 25, 2013
    Canada
    Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Betty, Veronica and Jadzia are cutie pies. :catlove: What happened to little Jadzia's eye? And is it just a coincidence that Betty and Veronica have Archie comic's names, or was it intentional.

4. lastresgatitas

lastresgatitas Thread Starter TCS Member Kitten

Mar 14, 2019
    Michigan
    Thank you! They are pretty adorable. :) The shelter we adopted her from said that she had an infection in both eyes when they got her, but her left eye never recovered. Here she is as a teeny tiny kitten: [​IMG]

And our older two are named after the Archie Comics characters :). We were going to stick with the theme when we got Zia, but none of the names quite fit her.

Maria Bayote, kittyluv387 and rubysmama purraised this.

5. rubysmama

rubysmama Forum Helper Staff Member Forum Helper

Nov 25, 2013
    Canada
    She's a sweet little girl. Too bad about her eye, but cats don't think like humans do, so she'll never know she has a disability. :catlove: So Jughead didn't seem to fit her :lol:

kittyluv387 and neely purraised this.

6. Mamanyt1953

Mamanyt1953 Rules my home with an iron paw Staff Member Forum Helper

Oct 16, 2015
    Havelock, North Carolina
    Welcome to you and your beautiful trio of girls! Thank you for taking on what some would see as an "unadoptable" cat. I've never met a cat with one eye who was one lick different from a "normal" cat. They're all just lovely.

[​IMG]

kittyluv387 purraised this.

7. aliceneko

aliceneko TCS Member Top Cat

Dec 28, 2017
    London, England
    Welcome! Your kitties are all beautiful :)

Mamanyt1953 purraised this.

8. GemsGem

GemsGem Mentor Staff Member Mentor

Dec 4, 2013
    England
    What gorgeous kitties :heartshape::hearthrob: :redheartpump: :loveeyes:
    Welcome to the site :hithere:

9. neely

neely TCS Member Staff Member Forum Helper

Dec 22, 2005
    Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and we are as excited as you to be a part of our feline community. :kitty: Thank you for adopting three lovely ladies. :catrub:Please feel free to check out some of the Articles and other resources here.

10. margecat

margecat Mentor Staff Member Mentor

Oct 11, 2006
    They are such beautiful cats! Thank for taking them in and loving them, and giving them such good care.

11. Maria Bayote

Maria Bayote Mama of 4 Cats, 3 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans Alpha Cat

Jan 15, 2018
    Doha
    3 beautiful girls! :hellosmiley:
    Welcome to TCS!:cheerleader:

12. Sickkshouting

Sickkshouting TCS Member Kitten

Mar 6, 2019
    I’m new here as well! Your kitty gang family is gorgeous!