Threads I Started

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been trying all afternoon to find "threads I started" list. Could have sworn it exists somewhere as it did in the old forum. Anyone have a clue?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
There's probably a better way to do this, but one way is to go to your profile page by clicking your username under your avatar. Click on information. You should see an option for showing all threads.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's probably a better way to do this, but one way is to go to your profile page by clicking your username under your avatar. Click on information. You should see an option for showing all threads.
Brilliant. I knew I had seen it someplace on the new website. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't logged in in about 3 weeks. I'm totally lost, I hate it
It's a bit overwhelming at first, but you'll get used to it. Go to the top of the page & click on New Posts, which should get you started.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't logged in in about 3 weeks. I'm totally lost, I hate it
This format is different than the old one, but if you keep playing around with it, I think you'll get the hang of things. If you have any questions at all, everybody's here to help. Just please don't give up! Hang in there!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's also on your profile page under "Postings."

Margret