Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Holy cow, we forgot all about this video and song and are losing it!! That teacher needs some serious sedatives! :flail:
So I was going to say that I had this on vinyl, but it's actually Quiet Riot I have on vinyl. How about that one? :flail:

I just love Tracy Chapman. I saw her in concert back in the summer of 1988...what a very talented singer.

Fast Car
I had the Fast Car album on either cassette or vinyl. I know I wore it out. I still know every word to Fast Car and just about every other song on that album...

Since my High School years were in the 80's and I am a big 80's music fan, here are a few of my favorite Christmas ones -

Also, as @Kat0121 has mentioned, Heat Miser is the best.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
So I was going to say that I had this on vinyl, but it's actually Quiet Riot I have on vinyl. How about that one? :flail:

I had the Fast Car album on either cassette or vinyl. I know I wore it out. I still know every word to Fast Car and just about every other song on that album...

Since my High School years were in the 80's and I am a big 80's music fan, here are a few of my favorite Christmas ones -

Also, as @Kat0121 has mentioned, Heat Miser is the best.
AbbysMom AbbysMom I had that one on CD. In fact I've still got it. My dad had us buy CDs by then 1988? I did have it on cassette tape that was bootlegged. I think CD walkmans were just starting to make an appearance but they skipped real bad. So I used cassette tapes on my bike rides and CDs at home.

I knew every song lyric on that album too. It was a fantastic CD/reccord wasn't it?!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I was going to say that I had this on vinyl, but it's actually Quiet Riot I have on vinyl. How about that one?
I still have a lot of stuff on vinyl. Monkees, Billy Squire, Zeppelin, Floyd, but the oldest I have is Elvis - Harum Scarum.

One of my favorite Christmas song's, I'm not putting up here (once you hear it, you'll know why). But look it up on youtube. Paul Simon and Steve Martin's Silver Bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.