Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's a new year and let's try to start it off on a positive note.

The main meaning of the song was explained by Bono: losing everything but still finding joy in what one has. Just like a flower can survive and maybe thrive in inhospitable conditions, the human spirit cannot be smothered, and can even persevere in hard times.

This seems like an appropriate way to start 2022.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm oddly proud that we snuck under the radar and got a bit over 1000 posts in our other thread. But here are a few of my favorite KG songs for now.
I know! Once we passed 1000, I kept holding my breath every time I posted a song, knowing we were on borrowed time. :lol:

The rules do say we can start a new games thread after a bit of time, and in the meantime we can play here.

Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

Danneq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Recently got into Ghost and their latest single is great. (Contains demonic imagery, in case that's not your thing.)

And for some tonal whiplash, I've been nostalgic for Vocaloid recently, so please enjoy this Japanese robot anime man dancing in the snow.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is some Coldplay.

Can I make a suggestion for the new A to Z Music thread whenever it is put up. Could we do A to Z with Artists this time? It might be easier that way.
I already miss that thread. 😢

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is some Coldplay.

Can I make a suggestion for the new A to Z Music thread whenever it is put up. Could we do A to Z with Artists this time? It might be easier that way.
Oh that would be fun! I could post Kina Grannis every time we get to K. Or G. I guess we'd have to decide if it's first or last names for artists who do that like her, or Faith Hill, or Garth Brooks.

I miss that thread already, too.

Need You Now - Lady A

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I miss our A-Z thread too, and LOVE the idea of doing it by artist name. Great idea. :thumbsup:

Oh that would be fun! I could post Kina Grannis every time we get to K. Or G. I guess we'd have to decide if it's first or last names for artists who do that like her, or Faith Hill, or Garth Brooks.

I miss that thread already, too.
I'm thinking go by first names, to keep it easier to know which letter is next. So ...
Aerosmith
Bon Jovi :evilgrin:
Corey Hart
David Bowie
etc.

Let me know what you guys think, and I'll start the thread. Or, of course, one of you could start it too.

*NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss our A-Z thread too, and LOVE the idea of doing it by artist name. Great idea. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking go by first names, to keep it easier to know which letter is next. So ...
Aerosmith
Bon Jovi :evilgrin:
Corey Hart
David Bowie
etc.

Let me know what you guys think, and I'll start the thread. Or, of course, one of you could start it too.

*NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye
Would an artist one be different enough we could do it now rather than wait? I'd try to remember to post here as well, since M maggiedemi likes it better.

Tubthumping - Chumbawamba

Status
Not open for further replies.