Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Or you could do one thread of each. ;)
Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup:

I kinda like this thread better actually, cause we can post whatever we want....
For my brain, needing to post songs alphabetically works better. But there's more than enough songs to choose, so I'll try to post songs here too.

Would an artist one be different enough we could do it now rather than wait? I'd try to remember to post here as well, since M maggiedemi M maggiedemi likes it better.
My interpretation is that the forum housekeeper has given us the ok to do both. So let's go for it, before she changes her mind. :lol:

Music Videos A-Z (by artist's name)
Music Videos A-Z (by song title)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to come back to this thread. The Game music threads take too long, if somebody takes your letter before you hit submit, you have to go find another song. Especially since I copy and paste lyrics to go with it. After 2 tries this morning, I give up. 😭

Be careful with your heart
And what you love
Make sure that it was
Sent from above

Peaceful World by John Mellencamp

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --This will bring you to my music thread for sure. Fabulous!

Any place is better
Starting from zero
Got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something

Fast Car by Kina Grannis

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --This will bring you to my music thread for sure. Fabulous!

Any place is better
Starting from zero
Got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something

Fast Car by Kina Grannis
I listen to the songs in all the threads! Sometimes I'm better at keeping up than others. I'm never sure what to post here, but here's more KG.

For Now

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I listen to the songs in all the threads! Sometimes I'm better at keeping up than others. I'm never sure what to post here
I try to listen to all the songs in all the threads too, but find the A-Z ones are easier to search for a song to post, since I have something to base my search on.

Since I wanted to post something here, I searched for "top song 2016" and. love him or hate him, here's what I found. ;)

Justin Bieber - Love Yourself

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm never sure what to post here
I tried with the other threads, but it just takes too much time/effort if somebody takes your letter, to go back and find/copy/paste another song. I tried, but it just happened too many times.

Soooo, the only rule is to post things that are not offensive to others? Clean cuts? I like this one. Good message.
Hi! Nice to see you on the music thread. Great song lyrics! Very appropriate. ;)

I wound up all alone like you did
If I don't learn to bend
I know I'm gonna break
Just like you did

Family Tree by Jewel

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried with the other threads, but it just takes too much time/effort if somebody takes your letter, to go back and find/copy/paste another song. I tried, but it just happened too many times
Yeah, that's hard, especially since you post lyrics. When it happens to me I'm just like "maybe next time" and ask for the letter next go around.

Maybe if you want the next letter, make a quick post that says "dibs on B" (or whatever letter), and then we'd know not to post while you go and get your song and lyrics and you can just edit the post you made once you've got them!

I almost posted this for W artist (when I stuck rubysmama rubysmama with X), then changed my mind, so I'll put it here.

Hold On - Wilson Phillips

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Maybe if you want the next letter, make a quick post that says "dibs on B" (or whatever letter), and then we'd know not to post while you go and get your song and lyrics and you can just edit the post you made once you've got them!
That's a great idea !!! And if one of us is lurking trying to find a song, we'll just know to look for the next letter.

This song is currently stuck in my head, so maybe if I post it here, it'll leave. :lol:

Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
make a quick post that says "dibs on B"
Nah, too much work! I'll just stay on this thread where I can post whatever I want, whenever I want.

Love vintage Faith Hill, way back when her voice was twangy..

I don't wanna stop lovin' you
But I will
I don't like wakin' up alone
But I will

But I Will by Faith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.