Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd only ever heard the first and the last song. Lot of painful memories there! but really good songs. I would have signed them! ;) And the first song is so timely right now. *It can't be 'the way it is' any longer. Change has GOT to come.*
I know that song really speaks to me. Change has got to come--the sooner the better! Sorry that some of the songs brings on painful memories for you. I was in the supermarket shopping when I heard that first song and I just froze in the middle of the aisle and got so taken in by it. I even had a rude lady scream at me to get out of the way. 🙄 Oh well, I guess that's the way it is.😉

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had no idea where to put this but had to share. This is so cool, and of course the song is pretty cool too!
We can all use a smile nowadays, and this really made me smile, hope you enjoy!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I had no idea where to put this but had to share. This is so cool, and of course the song is pretty cool too!
We can all use a smile nowadays, and this really made me smile, hope you enjoy!

I posted this last month. That video is awesome! Perfectly edited to Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk". Totally love this video.❤❤❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that song really speaks to me. Change has got to come--the sooner the better! Sorry that some of the songs brings on painful memories for you. I was in the supermarket shopping when I heard that first song and I just froze in the middle of the aisle and got so taken in by it. I even had a rude lady scream at me to get out of the way. 🙄 Oh well, I guess that's the way it is.😉
Yeah, I've had that happen to me in the supermarket, too, where a song comes on that's associated with powerful memories or feelings and I almost break down crying. Or laughing, depending. Music is powerful!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="Mia6, " post: 5336070, member: 116749"

Amazing choice, love!! 💞 [/QUOTE]

~ Yes it's one of our favorite when we want to dance ... ☺

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There is a book I love, and my favorite passage has two brothers talking about a woman that the elder was married to ten years before. The younger asks if she still moves like she's walking to "Layla," and the elder replies, "Yeah, but now it's the acoustic version." And so, I give you both!

Well, OF COURSE THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.