Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last Wednesday, the Crush's band had a live stream and they confused me with someone else with a similar name (in the context, I could see how they'd do that, especially with it just being through a chat comment). LOL, I felt a little hurt by that. On Saturday, I saw the crush in person and he made a point to say my actual name (you may remember my post about that song "Christie Lee"? He definitely got the message) After I said goodbye to him, I ended up DM'ing him this song for laughs but I haven't gotten a reply. OH WELL. :updown:

"Hey we're the X-ray, what did you say? Hey we're the X-ray, do you know my name?"
If I were a DJ, this would also be my first song of the set.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last Wednesday, the Crush's band had a live stream and they confused me with someone else with a similar name (in the context, I could see how they'd do that, especially with it just being through a chat comment). LOL, I felt a little hurt by that. On Saturday, I saw the crush in person and he made a point to say my actual name (you may remember my post about that song "Christie Lee"? He definitely got the message) After I said goodbye to him, I ended up DM'ing him this song for laughs but I haven't gotten a reply. OH WELL. :updown:

"Hey we're the X-ray, what did you say? Hey we're the X-ray, do you know my name?"
If I were a DJ, this would also be my first song of the set.

What a cute video!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually skip over this song, because I thought it was boring. But I listened to the words today and started bawling!
My heart is with any being, human or animal, that is suffering. ❤

1606784080396.png
1606784089329.png
1606784105113.png

God bless the child who suffers
When a child's spirit's broken
And feels all hope is gone
God help them find the strength to carry on

God Bless The Child by Shania Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.