Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet Little Lies - Bülow
That's a good tune! Is she Canadian? Her voice made me think of Amanda Marshall. This song could be about a guy, God, or a good friend. Anybody that helps us find our way.

1600896015499.png

I was alone in the silence
'Til I was hearing your voice
I couldn't see my way clear until
You parted the clouds and you gave me a choice

If I Didn't Have You by Amanda Marshall

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's a good tune! Is she Canadian?
I wasn't sure, so I Googled, and she has Canadian connections...

Bülow was born in 1999 in Berlin, Germany. She grew up and lived in the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, and the Netherlands. After being discovered at a summer camp in 2016, when she was 16, Bülow began collaborating with a number of Canadian writers and producers. Bülow currently resides in the Netherlands, where she recently completed high school at the American School of the Hague.

Here's another Canadian female singer.

Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful

Alessia Cara - Rooting For You

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!

I don't know if I mentioned (I'm pretty sure I didn't on this thread), about my laptop's hard drive randomly dying, and having to use my husband's laptop. Anyway, with that snag, I've found it hard to keep up, but I have a new hard drive and while having lost pretty much everything on the last one is a blow, at least I'm caught up in this thread for now.

My girl's latest song is pretty sad.

I Never Wanted Anything More Than I Wanted You

I'll try to come up with something else to post later!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We needed a Kina fix, but not such a sad song. :( Post a happier one, next time. The Goldfish one, maybe. :fish:

Just looking at her Twitter, so the song was written about her fertility struggles. :sigh:
I'm pretty sure it was written about a miscarriage, which is even worse given the struggles she's had.

I'll think of a happy song to post when I get home later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.