Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish more people remembered these older singers. It's a shame for all these wonderful songs to be forgotten...

1592048735289.png

Here's to the hearts
And the hands of the men
That come with the dust
And are gone with the wind

Song To Woody by Bob Dylan

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They say darlin' a lot in this song...

1592134628745.png

When it feels like you’ve been drifting
And you don’t know where you’ve been
Come on in
You can come on in

Here We Are by George Jones & Emmylou Harris

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf Santana will always be great. Thanks for posting this song.🌻:silver:🌺:)
My Dad ironically loved Santana (although even if he didn't like the music he allowed me the freedom of playing it around him and he would tune it out). Yes Santana was and always will be great.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf he really does sound so much like his grandfather! (oh, I don't envy the hangover he probably had after getting wasted.) :silver: 🌻 🌺 πŸ¦‰ πŸ•ŠπŸŒΊπŸ₯ƒπŸΊπŸ»πŸπŸŒ΅:sniffle:🚬🚭πŸ₯ƒπŸΉ:drinking:πŸ»πŸΎπŸΈπŸŒ•πŸŒ˜πŸŒ›:blackcat:πŸ–€πŸƒπŸ˜‹πŸ₯«πŸ²:)🍾
I just loved Hank Sr. Hank Jr was so so in my book but the Patriarch was my absolute favorite country music star back in the day. From reading Catherine William Dunning's profile, seems she just stayed completely out of the limelight and lived an average life like you and I did except for the famous Williams family.

Status
Not open for further replies.