Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was going to take video of me playing drums, but then realized my phone won't play audio (hooked up to the amp to blast the song) and take video at the same time and I am way too self-conscious to ask one of the other guys at the practice space to borrow their phones! I got through the chorus and the second verse, but the guitar solo part was too confusing and my teacher has now given me new rhythms to practice this week!

Anyway, I haven't been around a lot lately as the internet in general has been exhausting, however, I found one of my favorite anime soundtracks is now on apple music! So to celebrate, here's one of my fave songs from it:

"Little Busters" by The Pillows

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was going to take video of me playing drums, but then realized my phone won't play audio (hooked up to the amp to blast the song) and take video at the same time and I am way too self-conscious to ask one of the other guys at the practice space to borrow their phones! I got through the chorus and the second verse, but the guitar solo part was too confusing and my teacher has now given me new rhythms to practice this week!

Anyway, I haven't been around a lot lately as the internet in general has been exhausting, however, I found one of my favorite anime soundtracks is now on apple music! So to celebrate, here's one of my fave songs from it:

"Little Busters" by The Pillows
Xraystyle Xraystyle you are probably better off not borrowing a phone (too germy). I bet you're getting really good on the drums now! :agree: :silver: 🌷

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to take video of me playing drums, but then realized my phone won't play audio (hooked up to the amp to blast the song) and take video at the same time
~ Well at least you can post a photo of your drum kit ? 🎶
terry_bozzio-2.jpg

;)´You can never have too many drums !!

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1591273758498.png

Come on baby let's get away
Let's save our troubles for another day
Come go with me, we've got it made