Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Some work related stress, some I'm getting close to finishing the video game I've been playing so that occupies a lot of free time, and we've also been trying to buy a house! Which is exciting, but has also taken up mental energy.
Oooooh, how exciting! Not the work stress. 🤗 Or even the video game. ;) But definitely the new house. The process can be stressful, for sure, but it's so wonderful once you have a home to call your own. Do let us know once you find one. 🏠

Same title - different songs!
Hey! That's a future theme! :biggrin:

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama and mags, I went through all of their songs, over 300, ha!! This one is
in the top 50 but you know that!! I have heard sooo many of their songs, just didn't know it was them.
They have A LOT of songs, for sure. And I'm sure I've posted half of them. :lol:

Love the pic of Jon and Harry, aka "the artist formerly known as prince" - JBJ. :redheartpump:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the pic of Jon and Harry, aka "the artist formerly known as prince"
I can see why they wanted to come to USA/Canada. After almost moving to Australia, I realized how I could never live anywhere else. I just hope they can make a go of it without the royal money.

1582983895383.png

Now the word out on the street
Is the devil's in your kiss
If our love goes up in flames
It's a fire I can't resist

Cryin' by Aerosmith

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 324338
kashmir64 kashmir64 They're very talented, and he's smokin' hot!!🔥 What a voice! I now see why you love their music so much.

IMO, there's only one other person that had Matt's range. Unfortunately, Freddie is no longer with us.

This one goes out to a friend of mine who is in the military and his fiance was left in the states.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So, shall we do a theme on HOUSE songs? Works for me. :insertevillaugh:

1583007355088.png

Come On Up To Our House - Bon Jovi

Rich Man Living in a Poor Man's House - Bon Jovi

This House is Not For Sale - Bon Jovi

This is Our House - Bon Jovi