Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton

1581714283219.png

Heart of Stone - Cher

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One year ago today, I posted this song in last year's music thread in honor of the day, hoping to maybe introduce some people to my favorite youtube musician, but not planning on sticking around.

And somehow I ended up going back over the summer and listening to every single song and album posted in that thread and becoming one of the regulars. Funny how that works.

Here's Valentine, again.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny how that works.
I tried posting a song of the day on Facebook and absolutely nobody was interested. They only want pics on there. You guys are more fun than my family. :lol:

I have to thank Shakira for those fiery dance moves, they helped me lose those last few pesky pounds.

1581772929587.png

Oh baby, when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One year ago today, I posted this song in last year's music thread in honor of the day, hoping to maybe introduce some people to my favorite youtube musician, but not planning on sticking around.

And somehow I ended up going back over the summer and listening to every single song and album posted in that thread and becoming one of the regulars. Funny how that works.
Glad you decided to come back after that one post, and become one of the regulars. :)
And, thanks to you, I'm now kinda a Kina Grannis fan. :)

I tried posting a song of the day on Facebook and absolutely nobody was interested. They only want pics on there. You guys are more fun than my family. :lol:
Well we music fans are kinda like an internet family, definitely internet friends. :grouphug2:

So... who's in the mood for some BON JOVI :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This one's actually kinda sad, as it was written back in 1995 as a letter to Kurt Cobain's daughter. :(

Lonely At The Top - Bon Jovi

Status
Not open for further replies.