Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm falling behind on the listening. Must try to catch up tomorrow... :musicnote::musicnote::musicnote:

1576027411361.png

I'm losing track of what we've already posted, but don't think these have been posted yet.

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Pointer Sisters

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm losing track of what we've already posted, but don't think these have been posted yet.

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
I posted the Mariah one in our early Christmas group, but that's not a song you can only listen to once!

These are the songs my students are singing on Friday. Grant me serenity to get through the Christmas concert.

1576028860371.png

1576029620159.png

Mi Burrito Sabanero

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is the Twelve Days parody I know best/remember from a high school concert. Warning, it does contain bird murder.
Thanks for the warning. I listened to a little bit, but your warning was screaming in my head, so I didn't get very far before stopping. Even though it's a parody, that kind of "humour" isn't always for me. :sigh:

I posted the Mariah one in our early Christmas group, but that's not a song you can only listen to once!
Ooops... but you're right, it's a great song, which is why I thought of it. :musicnote:

LTS3 LTS3 : just wanted to say glad you've joined us. :)

I've got music playing in the background, as I read other posts, so I'm catching up. :)

Here's some obscure Canadian Christmas songs y'all might not have heard before.

1576062674420.png
1576062721742.png

Taking Care of Christmas - Randy Bachman

Green Christmas - Barenaked Ladies

Mary Had a Baby - Bruce Cockburn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.