Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1575779394683.png

Over 20 years ago, Bob Rivers released a series of albums with the theme of "Twisted Christmas." They are well recorded parodies of classic Christmas songs. If you don't appreciate humorous parodies of Christmas songs, then please don't watch these videos.

Here are just a few of the many songs on the "Twisted Christmas" albums:

12 Pains of Christmas

Wreck the Malls

Restroom Door Said Gentlemen:

O Come All Ye Grateful Dead-Heads

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wowza, I've always wanted to see them. How was it?
My wife and I have seen Trans-Siberian Orchestra every year since 2006. Some years we have seen them 2 or 3 times.

The Youtube video I posted a few posts ago gives you some idea of what their concerts are like.

Most of their albums have a Christmas theme. Each year they change the set list, but they always include some of the crowd favorites. In addition to the guitars, electric violin, drums, and multiple keyboards, they have a large group of singers and a 6 piece string section. The light show is spectacular with lasers, lots of fog, pyrotechnics, and it even snows on the audience.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My wife and I have seen Trans-Siberian Orchestra every year since 2006. Some years we have seen them 2 or 3 times.

The Youtube video I posted a few posts ago gives you some idea of what their concerts are like.

Most of their albums have a Christmas theme. Each year they change the set list, but they always include some of the crowd favorites. In addition to the guitars, electric violin, drums, and multiple keyboards, they have a large group of singers and a 6 piece string section. The light show is spectacular with lasers, lots of fog, pyrotechnics, and it even snows on the audience.
Would love to go, The are here every Christmas in Cleveland.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just reading some tweets marking the anniversary of John Lennon's murder. This one really stood out to me. :(

Give Peace a Chance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.