Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 --I can't get your song out of my head this morning. Best line in a song ever. I I thinkt could be romantic, friend, family, kitty.

"You are the best one, of the best ones"

Stolen by Dashboard Confessional
I had a feeling you would like it even before I posted it. Glad you like it.
The video is amazing.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Waylon. I don't think I ever heard that song before. :redheartpump:
Isn't it great?!! I love Ralph Mooney, the steel guitarist. He was truly amazing. If you're watching the Ken Burns programs, then you saw Bob Wills last night. It's like spending time with my folks watching this show. Some of the people my dad talked about, and the way he'd break into song sometimes, come directly from here. He didn't always reference things, so it's like I'm finding out all this great stuff by watching these programs.
Another one you may not have heard. *To Dad and Granddad, with love and much respect.*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw the Jimmie Rodgers one. I can't remember if I saw the Bob Wills one. I'm leaving the TV on PBS at night since it helps with my nightmares.
I love that corn song, not sure if I ever heard it before. :)
Bob Wills was profiled last night. Jimmie Rodgers was profiled on Monday. They'll undoubtedly repeat this series, and if you miss anything you can catch up later.
Yeah, that's one of my favorites too. Not a chart topper but a great song. Here's another one:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember you posted that Old Timer one for me before, it broke my heart. :bawling:
I need to find a song for Demi. Any suggestions? This one is Maggie's song obviously:

Maggie
In my eyes you're everything
You stole my heart
I couldn't leave you if I tried

Maggie May by Rod Stewart
How about
I remember you posted that Old Timer one for me before, it broke my heart. :bawling:
I need to find a song for Demi. Any suggestions? This one is Maggie's song obviously:

Maggie
In my eyes you're everything
You stole my heart
I couldn't leave you if I tried

Maggie May by Rod Stewart
I started looking right after opening this and I'm sorry, I got lost in Waylon again :loveeyes: without finding the perfect track. I love this one:
(and eyes open at :53! Yes, Waylon was a cat lover -- of COURSE!) but it's not exactly the song for her, is it?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started looking right after opening this and I'm sorry, I got lost in Waylon again :loveeyes: without finding the perfect track.
What about Beautiful Boy by John Lennon for Demi's song? Would that work?

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy

Beautiful Boy by John Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.