Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't believe I missed this one.

Sugar We're Goin' Down - Fall Out Boy

I still miss Avi, but they're still good!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - This is for you. I know Avi's your absolute favorite, but this mash up of one of my favorite singers with a couple of yours makes me think of you.

The A Team - Ed Sheeran (Cover by my girl Kina Grannis and Scott and Kevin of Pentatonix)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if I have the correct meaning of this song. I think the lead singer actually drowns himself in real life. But the song speaks to me as if telling me to keep swimming. I know I posted this song before, but I needed to hear it again today, so I hope nobody minds.:redheartpump:

Swim until you can't see land

Swim Until You Can't See Land by Frightened Rabbit

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just love this song. Let's shut up and dance!

Shut Up And Dance - WALK THE MOON
Love it too. Cute, and funny, video. :banana2:

I'm not sure if I have the correct meaning of this song. I think the lead singer actually drowns himself in real life. But the song speaks to me as if telling me to keep swimming. I know I posted this song before, but I needed to hear it again today, so I hope nobody minds.:redheartpump:
I'm glad you find the song inspirational, but it's sad that the lead singer drowned in real life. Scott Hutchison - Wikipedia :(

Happy to see you posting again, M maggiedemi . Hopefully you're "on the mend" for real this time. :crossfingers:

Here's a song for you:

Don't Stop Believing - Journey (1981)

And since it's Sunday ...

Beautiful Sunday - Daniel Boone (1972)

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise

Swim Until You Can't See Land by Frightened Rabbit
I think I just found another song to add to my playlist. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.