Lyrics
I'll be alone each and every night
While you're away, don't forget to write
Bye-bye, so long, farewell
Bye-bye, so long
See you in September
See you when the summer's through
Here we are (bye, baby, goodbye)
Saying goodbye at the station (bye, baby, goodbye)
Summer vacation (bye, baby bye, baby)
Is taking you away (bye, baby, goodbye)
Have a good time but remember
There is danger in the summer moon above
Will I see you in September
Or lose you to a summer love
(counting the days 'til I'll be with you)
(counting the hours and the minutes, too)
Bye, baby, goodbye
Bye, baby, goodbye
Bye, baby, goodbye (bye-bye, so long, farewell)
Bye, baby, goodbye (bye-bye, so long)
Have a good time but remember
There is danger in the summer moon above
Will I see you in September
Or lose you to a summer love
(I'll be alone each and every night)
(While you're away, don't forget to write)
See you (bye-bye, so long, farewell)
In September (bye-bye, so long, farewell)
I'm hopin' I'll
Well, maybe I'll
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Sid Wayne / Sherman Edwards
See You In September lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc, Music Sales Corporation, Memory Lane Music Group (Foreign)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oops! So sorry rubysmama rubysmama That frog song was one that I learned as a child. Wasn’t thinking about the spider issue!
The spider was ok, as he was animated and almost cute. ;) But the ending ... :eek:

Roller skates used to take a key to adjust them for fit. I had a pair like that. Later they came built into boots. Much nicer.
I've never had, or even worn, roller skates. :paperbag:

I'm just going to be a bit silly this morning.
Silly's fine. It is a holiday, afterall. :bunnydance:

(There's an album on page 72, so I've been slowed down again).
If you played by my rules, you'd be finished that album in 60 seconds or less. ;)

rubysmama rubysmama - my friend's husband posted this on Facebook today and I thought of you and your song from yesterday.
That's how I feel about Winter. :cold:

Great September songs everyone! It's great to see more activity in this thread. :thumbsup:

A Lonely September - Plain White T's (2001)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Variety! I love it.
rubysmama rubysmama never skated? Well... it hurts if you fall on your bum. Lol I did that but also, if it went okay, it was fun.
You should never ever read the original versions of some of our beloved fairytales.:fear: I like to think that ending wasn’t really the ending. It just wasn’t the final chapter. Froggie had a sword and pistol for a reason. Maybe I need to write that happy ending? I can do that!

This has always been a favorite with me. If catbirds can join blue birds, I’ll be there. Looking for rainbows at the end of the storm. :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's . . . well, it's certainly something.
Yeah, it's something, for sure. ;)

Alas, I've been playing by my own rules too long. I can't stop now!
You better pick up your pace, as the thread is picking up again. :D

rubysmama rubysmama never skated? Well... it hurts if you fall on your bum. Lol I did that but also, if it went okay, it was fun.
I've never roller skated, but have ice skated. Once I fell and landed on my tail bone. Ouch. :(

You should never ever read the original versions of some of our beloved fairytales.:fear: I like to think that ending wasn’t really the ending. It just wasn’t the final chapter. Froggie had a sword and pistol for a reason. Maybe I need to write that happy ending? I can do that!
Good point about the froggie having the sword and pistol. :thumbsup: And, yes, I've read that the original versions of fairy tales are pretty dark and twisted. But then again, even the ones we know have dark themes.

Miss you baby girl. :angel::rbheart:
:alright: :hugs: :heartshape:

Here's another September song ...

September - Daughtry (2009)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know if others torture their cats by singing like I do...;) but they are ether voicing their complaints or joining in. :lol:
It’s quite a cat cophony!
This is one we sing together. It’s a wonder that the neighbors don’t complain. We’ll take advantage of the storm to cover the noise. Lol

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know if others torture their cats by singing like I do...;) but they are ether voicing their complaints or joining in. :lol:
It’s quite a cat cophony!
This is one we sing together. It’s a wonder that the neighbors don’t complain. We’ll take advantage of the storm to cover the noise. Lol
Oh, I'm in good company, I see! I make up stuff and sing it to my cats. They are a captive audience, after all :crackup::angrycat::angrycat::angrycat:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 :lol: I’m glad I’m not the only one. Our vet and all employees now sing to them too. It all began when a little black kitty started staying on my porch. I though she was hiding from the males during mating season. I began trying to save the little feral. Turns out she was a He but it all started with me saying,” well, hello dolly!” It continues. Lol

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 :lol: I’m glad I’m not the only one. Our vet and all employees now sing to them too. It all began when a little black kitty started staying on my porch. I though she was hiding from the males during mating season. I began trying to save the little feral. Turns out she was a He but it all started with me saying,” well, hello dolly!” It continues. Lol
They just lend themselves to our ridiculous singing so well, don't they? *I mean, where can they go -- under a bed?* :insertevillaugh:
IMG_1277.JPG
*Make it STOP!* :angrycat::running:

Status
Not open for further replies.