Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Same thing with TV show theme songs.

(on later seasons "and the rest" was changed to include "the professor and Maryanne")

(this one changed in later seasons too)

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of music popping into one's head, from some deep, dark recess of mine, came- unbidden- something from when I was in the 7th grade, and they had bused all of us little savages off to the Buffalo Philharmonic for a dose of culture. I don't remember much of the program, except for the finale. It was Chopin's 'Polonaise in A flat Major'. How and why? Who knows, but there it was, in all It's glory.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What is a Casbah?
Good question. ;)

According to Google: A casbah, or kasbah, (Arabic: "القصبة") or Qassabah, is a unique kind of medina or fortress.

Good thing they included "fortress", or I would have had to Google "medina". :rolleyes2:

"Love Will Keep Us Alive", according to the Eagles.
Love seems to be pretty powerful, as according to Taylor Dayne, "Love will lead you back".

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, :soapbox:, my kind of thread! Thanks @Mamanyt1953 for showing me this emoji. :wave3:

I :soapbox:-ing love this band. Watain, from Sweden! I saw them last year at Studio 7 in Seattle, and it was amazing. I fast forwarded to my favorite part. I figured out how to play that guitar solo, it's pretty easy, but it sounds awesome. :woo:

This is "Waters of Ain", off their album Lawless Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.