Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm here, and when I come across something I recognize, I play it, but since I still haven't mastered uploading music, and don't want to use anyone as a gofer, I haven't said anything. Also, with my lousy hearing, most of the lyrics I 'hear' are from memory, and anything else is indecipherable. It sucks to get old.
Give it a try, N NY cat man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm here, and when I come across something I recognize, I play it, but since I still haven't mastered uploading music, and don't want to use anyone as a gofer, I haven't said anything. Also, with my lousy hearing, most of the lyrics I 'hear' are from memory, and anything else is indecipherable. It sucks to get old.
Glad you're here, N NY cat man . :clap2: Some of our other regulars must be still out celebrating the New Year. :lol:

What kind of music do you like? Hopefully the video mama africa mama africa posted will help you find and post your favourites. :crossfingers:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you're here, N NY cat man . :clap2: Some of our other regulars must be still out celebrating the New Year. :lol:

What kind of music do you like? Hopefully the video mama africa mama africa posted will help you find and post your favourites. :crossfingers:
Maybe if I watch it enough times, the instructions will sink in- but then too, maybe not. As far as what I like? 50s - 60s rock and roll, some early 70s stuff. As I mentioned earlier, I don't really 'hear' the music any more because of hearing loss, I just remember how it sounded back when.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's quite easy to post a video from Youtube. Just copy the link in the address bar at the top of the page then click here
upload_2019-1-5_16-38-14.png
. This is in the lineup just to the right of where you'd click to post a picture.
upload_2019-1-5_16-40-2.png
. After you click that, a box will pop up.
upload_2019-1-5_16-41-44.png

Paste the link in the box, click embed and you're done!

How about some Aerosmith? :thumbsup:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mostly listen to Kpop nowadays (Korean pop), and my favourite albums are:

BTS - Love Yourself: Tear

LOONA - + +

Twice - What Is Love?

DAY6 - Remember Us: Youth Part 2

NCT - Empathy

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been loving Michael Buble's new album. I can't figure out if it's titled Love or if it is just a heart emoji, but I love it regardless. The song Forever Now is about his son who beat cancer and it's probably my favorite on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.