Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's an insane price difference! I know, the exchange rate and all, but still. :sigh:
I know. Totally insane. :mad:

Yeah, 18" is nothing! No wonder it's not working for you. I don't remember where I got mine from - I think Target as opposed to going to like a Best Buy or something.
I think I'm going to check Best Buy tomorrow. And maybe Costco and Walmart. I'm unsure, however, if I want earbuds or speakers. Leaning towards speakers, I think.

I haven't updated in a bit - I'm on page 55!
Good for you. I'm not listening to anything these days, as the tinny tone kinda ruins music. So I'm falling behind on the new posts, and not getting any further on the older ones.:sigh:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
These are for @maggiedemi too. I really hope she's ok, and that she'll be back to TCS soon. This thread, in particular, isn't the same without her. :( Plus she's missing all the kitten news over on @jcatbird's thread.

Missing You - John Waite (1984)

Come Back and Stay - Paul Young (1983)

BTW, I bought new speakers today. Just cheapie $20 ones, but the sound is decent. So now I can get back to listening to the posted songs. :musicnote:

And about posting songs, does anyone want to keep doing the music themes? Again, not the same without @maggiedemi, or @mama africa who has also gone missing. As a worrier, I hate when long time members up and disappear. :(

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are for @maggiedemi too. I really hope she's ok, and that she'll be back to TCS soon. This thread, in particular, isn't the same without her. :( Plus she's missing all the kitten news over on @jcatbird's thread.

BTW, I bought new speakers today. Just cheapie $20 ones, but the sound is decent. So now I can get back to listening to the posted songs. :musicnote:

And about posting songs, does anyone want to keep doing the music themes? Again, not the same without @maggiedemi, or @mama africa who has also gone missing. As a worrier, I hate when long time members up and disappear. :(
I do really enjoy the themes. I'd love to continue.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I do really enjoy the themes. I'd love to continue.
I like them too. So I guess we can stick to a new one every other week or so. And don't worry, no matter how quiet this thread gets, I'll make sure that the week of Nov 4th the theme is WEDDING music songs. :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope @mama africa resurfaces soon, too!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'll start our new theme with one of my favourite power ballads from the 80's.

Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison (1988)

Now that I've got my computer speakers, I'm back listening to songs, and I've made it to page 49. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.