Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Saw them in concert back in the '80's.

I was looking for some songs to put on a new CD I'm making and ran across this one. Can't believe I forgot about it.
I used to like that song, way back when. :)

Can't remember if it's been posted before, but here's Europe and "The Final Countdown"

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, this is not an oldie at all. But just for fun, here's something completely different and very modern and not at all like anything anyone else has been sharing. :lol:

Despite living in Korea I don't really listen to K-pop... but BTS is an exception. A big exception. I've been a fan for many years and seen them in concert three times. They are incredible to see live! Catchy songs, flawless dance skills, awesome humble people--and, as a literature/art nerd, the amount of symbolic meaning they put into their music video and album storylines is enough to do me in!! This one, for instance (preceded by seven unique short films and a solo dance performance), is heavily inspired by Herman Hesse's Demian.

I also listen to a lot of classical, orchestral, and ambient music these days... On a snowy morning like today I've been listening to one of my favorites by Thomas Newman:

Status
Not open for further replies.