Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm a big fan of Bruce Springsteen, I especially like his early stuff from the 70s. I already posted Jungleland, which is probably my favorite by him.

a few more of my favorites:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now for something a little different. :)
Some songs featuring the nyckelharpa:

Rydvall/Mjelva - Polska efter Dahlfors

Scandinavian folk on Nyckelharpa by Myrkur

Väsen: IPA-Gubben (Official Video)

BARDOU-The Alchemist's Dance nyckelharpa and arch-harp guitar

Rydvall/Mjelva - Akademipolska

Thomas Roth (Nyckelharpa) - Ingredients

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember the "I'll never let you go" and "Jumper" and really liking them both!
I think my hearing was failing at the time because the first time I heard "I'll never let you go" I wondered "why will he never let her grow"? :hyper:
Same with Purple Haze...."Excuse me while I kiss the sky" or "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"?
Great tune.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J. Hendrix

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't heard "Speak to a Girl", which confuses me because my radio plays 24/7 in the shop, and about 16 hours a day in the main drag part of the house...?:dunno:

But I LOVE Meanwhile back at Mama's....

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember the "I'll never let you go" and "Jumper" and really liking them both!
I think my hearing was failing at the time because the first time I heard "I'll never let you go" I wondered "why will he never let her grow"? :hyper:
Same with Purple Haze...."Excuse me while I kiss the sky" or "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"?
Great tune.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J. Hendrix
Here's one for you. My son thought he was saying "You can't escape Milo". So that's how we sing it now.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in on of those look-alike bars outside the base gate in 1970, about to play the jukebox. They gave 6 plays for a quarter, and I had picked 5, and couldn't decide on the sixth, when I saw a group I had never heard of before, so I tried it. The song was 'Lodi', by Creedence Clearwater Revival. My favorite of theirs is 'Green River', but I also liked their live album

Status
Not open for further replies.