Thread dates

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi golondrina golondrina ! :wave3:

We need a little more information. What are you seeing that is wrong? Can you give a few specific examples?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi AbbysMom, Thank you for replying. My problem is that when I go to the Fur Pictures and Videos only Forum the threads are not shown in date order,I'm giving you here the dates of the first 4 threads as an example. The dates of the threads are 9/2/018, 28/12/2015, 1/3/2020 and 5/8/2018 in that order. And that is the way it goes on.
I have followed JCatbird's instructions, i;e; I went to the FurPicture forum page, clicked on Filters and then on Last Message and Descending and finally on Filter .........but nothing has changed. I did it several times to no avail.
  • What am I doing wrong and why has this happened to me only?
  • I would be so grateful if you could help me.
  • Many thanks again for replying.
  • Best wishes
  • Golondrina
  • PS. I wanted to copy paste the first 4 threads titles and dates as they are offered to me but the system didn't let me do it.

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Right under the thread title you find the name of the member who started the thread and the date of the first post. Under that info you find the number of replies, followed by the day and time of the most recent reply, e.g., Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. or, if it was more than a week ago, the date, e.g., May 7, 2020.

Threads are sorted according to when the most recent post was made, not when the thread was started, so what you're seeing is how it's supposed to be.

Screenshot_2020-05-14-06-03-10.png

In the above example, Let's See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose is older than the thread below it, Betty's Straight Legs, but the latest reply is newer (Today at 2:41 A.M.. vs. Yesterday at 8:46 PM.) That's why it's above it. It's sorted properly.