Thoughts on the brand Cat Person

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A little while ago I found a new wet food brand called Cat Person. Other than the packaging being absolutely adorable, I liked how affordable it was compared to some of the other brands I feed and the ingredients don't look too bad to my untrained eye. I don't see any gums, though tapioca is a bit high on the independent list.

I figured why not give it a try, maybe add it to the other brands I feed if it's a hit.

So far Finny seemed to enjoy the chicken and duck shreds today. Teddy was napping so idk about him yet.

Also the box it comes it can be turned into a little house for your fur baby to play in, which is a cute idea.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought about this brand.

Cat Food, Treats, Beds, Bowls, Toys | Shop All | Cat Person

Vega's Dad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Moisture (max.) 84.0%. Cats need water but high moisture in food means you are paying extra for water.
The use of menadione sodium bisulfite complex might be questionable.
No any gum, good! :)
Hard to know carb but, based on calorie content, probably not high carb.
Ash (max.) 4.0%. Slightly higher than normal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Moisture (max.) 84.0%. Cats need water but high moisture in food means you are paying extra for water.
The use of menadione sodium bisulfite complex might be questionable.
No any gum, good! :)
Hard to know carb but, based on calorie content, probably not high carb.
Ash (max.) 4.0%. Slightly higher than normal?
Not sure what menadione sodium bisulfite complex is and I'm still unsure what Ash is and it's purpose in food. Are these bad? I figured since my boys don't like tiki anymore they'd like the shreds by this brand to give them a little variety in texture.

Vega's Dad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Menadione sodium bisulfite complex is synthetic form of vitamin k. It is questionable ingredient with potential side effect.
Ash: I seem to recall most food have 3%. Not sure if 4% is bad...
Not sure what menadione sodium bisulfite complex is and I'm still unsure what Ash is and it's purpose in food. Are these bad? I figured since my boys don't like tiki anymore they'd like the shreds by this brand to give them a little variety in texture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vega's Dad Vega's Dad ah okay. If it's just part of their rotation and not something fed exclusively should it be fine?