This website is so precious

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't agree more. This is the best forum on the web. I've seen other forums about different subjects and left because of how petty and nasty people can be. We don't have that here. We're here mainly for the cats but we support each other as well. I use Reddit and it's OK but yeah, TCS is way better.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree.

This site is not only about our love for cats, but as mentioned we are also here for each other, even only through this type of communication. I have been dealing with a lot of anxiety and stress for the past year or so, but this site and the wonderful people in it have helped me a lot.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to agree this site is the best. And it's definitely because of the people on here. I came on to refresh my cat knowledge, and stayed because of the kindness of members who messaged me when I was going through a rough time. Just to ask how I was doing. :thanks:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The members here help to make this site so welcoming. :thumbsup: We share both our successes and disappointments with one another. There wouldn't be TCS without the hard work and efforts of the Admin. Anne Anne as well as the knowledgeable Team. We are definitely cat obsessed but isn't that a good thing, lol? :winkcat:

Last edited:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This thread made my morning :redheartpump: The credit goes to all of our community members, and especially to the ones who volunteered to be our awesome team members, moderators, advisors, site helpers, and mentors.

There's a lot of work going on behind the scenes to keep this place safe and fun for all. Our moderators fight off trolls and spammers on a daily basis. They're so efficient, most members don't even get to see the attacks!

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our moderators fight off trolls and spammers on a daily basis. They're so efficient, most members don't even get to see the attacks!
Several times I’ve received a notification of a new post that’s obviously spam, but when I click on the link so I can flag it for a moderator not only is the post already gone but so is the new “member” who posted it. Frequently this is within 5 minutes of the original post. Extremely efficient; I am in awe.

Margret