This really touched me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You’re welcome. In my 70+ years I’ve lost a lot of fur babies. Funny, I can’t remember the end of a movie that I watched last month but I can close my eyes and see every one of their faces. Sometimes I wish it worked the other way

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful poem, and one I truly believe. Their love will always be a part of your very soul, love is spiritual and never dies. They will be away from us physically, and that makes us so very sad, but spiritually they will always be close as we continue our life's journey.......

Theauctions1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just lost one of my beloved cats last weekend, and only those of us who loved the beloved cat furbaby understand the deep sadness and tears one cries over their sudden departure from our lives. Its never easy.😿

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Found out Friday, Oct 28th that our beloved cat had tumors under his tongue. Had to put him to sleep on Oct 31 Monday because he couldn’t use his tongue anymore. It was so sudden. I have cried every single day. Just read this poem. Thank you for posting. :redheartpump:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Found out Friday, Oct 28th that our beloved cat had tumors under his tongue. Had to put him to sleep on Oct 31 Monday because he couldn’t use his tongue anymore. It was so sudden. I have cried every single day. Just read this poem. Thank you for posting. :redheartpump:
My avatar cat developed a carcinoma under her tongue. Finding that out devasted me, we fought for 6 months, and I think they were the hardest 6 months of my life, but I regret them, because I still had my Lola 😢

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My avatar cat developed a carcinoma under her tongue. Finding that out devasted me, we fought for 6 months, and I think they were the hardest 6 months of my life, but I regret them, because I still had my Lola 😢
Cancer under the tongue, I never could imagine a cancer could ever be so hidden, yet so invasive. Only sign I can think of now was my Mittens was drinking more water. He also had brown wax buildup in his ears which his previous Vet didn’t think much of it. Did Lola ever have brown wax in her ears? Later I noticed it would be pink spots inside his ears, which I cleaned every night with cotton balls, he loved it. Yet, still the vet thought it was normal. She did not diagnos him properly when he had his teeth cleaned in Feb. 2022. I found a new Vet, one look under Mittens’ tongue he said it was tumors. My heart sanked. My most beloved cat, he was the love of my life. I miss him every moment of the day.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Made me cry and imagine the 4 cats I recently lost, especially my Pepsi who passed away last February.
Thanks for posting.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cancer under the tongue, I never could imagine a cancer could ever be so hidden, yet so invasive. Only sign I can think of now was my Mittens was drinking more water. He also had brown wax buildup in his ears which his previous Vet didn’t think much of it. Did Lola ever have brown wax in her ears? Later I noticed it would be pink spots inside his ears, which I cleaned every night with cotton balls, he loved it. Yet, still the vet thought it was normal. She did not diagnos him properly when he had his teeth cleaned in Feb. 2022. I found a new Vet, one look under Mittens’ tongue he said it was tumors. My heart sanked. My most beloved cat, he was the love of my life. I miss him every moment of the day.
No, Lola didn't have a brown wax buildup in her ears. She would always have cold feet, though.
My Lola had a mouth check a few days before I found that mass under her tongue, and the vet didn't see it. Lola would lose kibbles from her mouth when she was eating, and I thought she had some gingivitis. Well, the dentist who had a look at Lola's mouth didn't see any inflammation of her gums, but didn't see the mass either.
My Lola went to the Bridge on March 30th, 2017, and I still miss her everyday!