This is what happens when I bring home something new for them!

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!

So I come home with a surprise for the kids! Well, so much for the surprise! Bubba watched me pull the small cat tree out of the car from the kitchen window and was waiting by the door for first dibs! Technically I found it for 8 dollars at the Goodwill Store...so its not really new. But! It is new to them and they LOVE it! But the picture below is basically what happens EVERY TIME I bring something in the house...whether it is for them or not. 

And now....

I love these brats! They make me smile and I hope this cracked a smile to someone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love to see happy kitties

I noticed you're from Pa. I'm in southeastern Pa.
Haha! They are more than happy.

While I was walking around Goodwill...two people tried getting me to ditch the kitty condo. Telling mom and I that our cats are gonna spray all over it because its used and they are gonna smell other cats. $8 is a deal for kitty condos I guess. They didn't know that ours really don't mind other cats. Thought there was gonna be a beat down in Goodwill for this thing...lol! 

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They don't seem to mind at all that it's used, so that's a great $8 spent! They look so happy.