This is Us

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Anyone else watching? Last week was a cry fest. I'm guessing tonight will be too. I'm sad to see it go.

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes. My weekly cry fest. I watch it on Hulu, don't have OTA TV reception or cable, so I'll be watching it today. I loved the Miguel episode and many others.
I will miss it too, but I am glad they did not extend it indefinitely and have to see it decrease in quality.
I have seen every single episode.

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
what is the show about and is it on amazon prime ?
It's on NBC (or was) and Hulu Live (I don't have Live so I have to watch it the next day on plain Hulu.)
It's about a family and kids, it jumps time from the past to the present. Lot's of trials and tribulations and heart and love. Wonderful characters. Tonight was the series finale, it had 6 seasons.
I don't know if it's on Peacock, being the NBC stream.
I loved it.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
“This is Is” has been the one hour a week hubby & I would actually sit & watch together, on the night it aired. It was such a wonderfully written, beautifully acted show that kept things so fresh — partially due to the unusual “timeline set-up.” I’m not sure we’ve laughed & cried (often in the same episode!) so much over a show in ages. Just loved it. It’ll be missed in our house. :bawling:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favorite shows. I have decided to record the series, and enjoy ?? Savor... later in the year. And I can zip through the commercial breaks.... I will have a box of tissues next to me, when I watch. Perhaps a box of tissues for each episode, as we see the developments in their personality: their joys, losses, heartbreaks..
Such a good program..
So well written-- focusing on all the characters. sigh... like losing a good friend, or family member.

pearl99

Top Cat
Purraise
I watched the finale today, and it was wonderful. I think Randall and Deja were my 2 favorite characters, but then there's Jack, Beth, Miguel and more...William..actually can't pick a favorite. The show was the favorite.