this is odd

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've noticed this happen a few times and was wondering about it.

Sometimes my kitty Delilah will stand, backside facing a wall, and her tail quivers for a few seconds. She did it tonight after I evicted her from my bedroom (she can nap her but bedtime is mom alone).

My thought was that she was attempting to spray the wall. Am I thinking right?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guess only on my part it could be her way of saying "BUT THATS MY SPOT!" :lol:my cat graycie will hiss and lash her tail about when i shoo her out of the kitchen while cooking or evict her from where she isnt supposed to be

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Feeby (16+ yo) does that behavior when she is very happy or excited about something. For the longest time, I was worried that she would start spraying, but it has never happened so I have kind of stop being concerned about it. Maybe your cat does it when she is upset or irritated. If she hasn't sprayed so far, it probably isn't going to happen.

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes I have a female cat that does this sometimes, but not connected with being near a wall. Almost looks like she is stretching. But black light has shown she is not spraying anything. Iwould check with a black light to make sure if you cant tell

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a male who was a tail quiverer but it was more when he was excited about getting petted. We'd call his name and pat our lap. As he was running over to us, you could see his tail quivering.