This is going to be one for the books! Transitioning Lucky, Bugsy and Hope to Raw.... Challenges Gal

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's all that exercise in the yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: YAY BUGSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am getting to the conclusion his favorite exercise is running after Mac, actually :doh3:
:lol3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Congratulations! That's a huge difference, and he looks great.
Thank you Tricia :hugs: He lost 7lbs! He lost a small cat :thud:
It is amazing how much energy he has now - this boy is EVERYWHERE! I have a blast watching him - he is a trouble maker an I love it! :clap::clap::clap:

Carolina, Bugsy - YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, Fabulous, Amazing!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Carolina... you must feel SO proud - and unbelievably happy your boy that was such a lemon is now SO HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie, you crack me up! :spit:
I was laughing so hard at this one! :crackup: Yep, he was a lemon! Today he is as healthy as it comes! It just amazes me :clap::clap::clap::clap: The answer was sooooo "easy"..... "MEAT" :thud:
All his lemoness.................................................................................................... became lemonade :lol3::clap::clap::clap:
It took only 1,223 posts, but he made to 14lbs! yey! :lol3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This photo had me on the floor... :crackup: In a good way, mind you. Bugsy doesn't look too thrilled on that scale. Man, if that were me, I would have a big old proud smile on my face. WAY TO GO, Carolina and Bugsy!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap: Thank you!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Bugsy is totally ok with the scale - he actually loves it :rolleyes: :lol3:

Cool scale....is it a baby scale?  
Yep, it is a baby scale - I love it :bigthumb:

On another note....... Not sure for how long this success is going to last :lol3::lol3::lol3: I just increased their food intake - they were eating 3 x 1.5oz a day, and I increased it to 3 x 1.75oz.
The reason was Bugsy - he was still acting really hungry after his meals - I mean - going nuts. Going up the counters, dropping treat bags......
I then realized Bugsy is not the sedentary cat he once was. He went from a tiny apartment to a much, much bigger house, and he is running all over the place. He goes nuts on the backyard. He is SO energetic and burning much more than before......
Since he hit his goal, I am ok with him just maintaining. I know he could still lose some weight..... But now he will lose with exercising.... And if he loses slower or doesn't lose at all I am ok with it. He is healthy now and that's plenty :D I want by baby happy too. :heart3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought increasing the meals would fatten Bugsy up, but nah - he is still losing a bit of weight! He is now 13lbs 13oz :woohoo: