This flu I have really stinks!!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry not to be around lately but I just can't get over this bug. I went back to the Dr. yesterday, and now I have bronchitis, and feel like &$#@!!
It is very difficult for me to be in an upright position for long. I will join back in when I feel better...I miss talking with you all..

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Eat lots of garlic. It's really good for your immune system. Do you have Eucalyptus oil? If you do, burn it in a oil diffuser. When my nose is stuffed up, I dab a little under my nose. You could put some in a bowl of hot water and lean over it with a towel over your head and inhale the steam.

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cool mist humidifier, humidifier, humidifier. Take it around with you from room to room. They use cool mist in hospitals when lung issues are going on, and when I've had bronchitis, it's what my hearbalist has always recommended. I would keep it going all night in the room you're in, too.

If you can find something in the HFS that has berry extracts in it (elderberry, blueberry) this would be helpful.

Consider taking some N-Acetyl Cysteine, about 100mg 2x a day on an empty stomach

Quceretin, about 300mg 2x a day on an empty stomach. Without knowing your blood type, I can't recommend much more than that.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get well vibes coming that way.I hope you feel better soon.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang Monica, that flu is draggin on and on.
that you get better soon. We need ya Tuesday and Wednesday for the Idol Discussion!