Think like a cat

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have bought lots of cat books and most of them just tell you stuff you know but l saw the book 'Think like a Cat' by Pam Johnson  Bennett and thought this would be my last cat book. When l got it l gave all the others to the charity shop as think like a cat covered everything from birth and all there life. She is a behavior consultant covers every thing from being born and all the cats life. There was lots l didn't know and it was written in common sense  language.

Anyone getting a kitten or an older cat this would be the only book you need. It covers all the big illnesses and what to look out for with cancer ect, have never see this before. Also covers making plans for your cat if your ill. Should be the second thing you buy when you get your cat.

Only fault l would give it, is the font is a bit small for me and its not in blank ink but that's me with  bad eye site

Jilly

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the recommendation. I lost all my cat books in a recent move so will check this out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You will find this book is so complete. I t takes a lot of reading but it will be great to dip into when you need to, its the size of a larger paper back book but a lot more chunky.

Jilly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have just put a new review in from your link,

Jilly