Things That Make You Laugh Out Loud

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
The Seinfeld episode, The Outing, where through a misunderstanding, everyone thinks Jerry and George are a couple. That is where the catch-phrase 'Not that there's anything wrong with it' came from. Jerry and George? No way :flail:.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Anything Gilda Radner did on Saturday Night Live

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
In the movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when Del is driving on the wrong side of the expressway and the car catches on fire. The entire movie is so funny that my belly always hurts from laughing whenever I watch it.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
In the movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when Del is driving on the wrong side of the expressway and the car catches on fire. The entire movie is so funny that my belly always hurts from laughing whenever I watch it.
Me too, except the end makes me bawl like a baby and I forget EVERY SINGLE TIME that it's gonna do that to me. I fell into the trap again just last week!

PS "Those aren't pillows!!"

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Me too, except the end makes me bawl like a baby and I forget EVERY SINGLE TIME that it's gonna do that to me. I fell into the trap again just last week!

PS "Those aren't pillows!!"
HA!!!!!! Sooo:flail::crackup:o funny!!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The movie Meet the Parents is one of my favorite comedies. So many fave scenes.
One of them is when Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller are driving to the drug store and Robert De Niro has this look on his face and says something like, "Greg, I don't see how you can prefer a shallow animal like a dog to a cat." By this time we've met Jinxie, who will be the ring bearer. :crackup::flail:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The film Wedding Crashers really makes me laugh. I like the opening scene where they let the viewer know what the 2 crashers have been up to while "Shout!" is playing. And when Owen Wilson finds out that Will Farrell has been crashing funerals instead of weddings, oh my, so funny.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!"

"How do they know where we're going?"

Classic. What a great movie.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
"YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!"

"How do they know where we're going?"

Classic. What a great movie.
I love the part when Del and Neil are getting a ride in a pick-up truck. The guy who is driving...so funny..... snorting then shaking hands with snot all over them. :flail:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The Full Monty-everything about it makes me laugh. I laugh as much now when watching it as I did when I saw it the first time. How brilliant of the filmmakers to make the guys bad dancers, and oh, loved the full monty at the end! Being American I had never heard that term used before.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The interaction between The Doctor and Donna in the Doctor Who episode "Partners in Crime."

The comedian Luisa Omielan's thigh gap routine. The best version is found on Youtube under "Luisa Omielan...Thigh Gap.. What Thigh Gap B**ches." It is not work appropriate.

The joke about the panda bear and the cafe.

In the "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina," there is a scene when Zelda says, "Praise Satan! I'm young again." I almost peed the first time I saw it.

The book "Hope: A Tragedy."

The play "Tartuffe."

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Benny Hill, oh so funny. My fave comedian. :flail::lol: