Things In Common Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you PushPurrCatPaws. I didn't know that expression.I'm glad I have asked. In the future I'll bear in mind that your definitions are "word clever" and probably beyond my grasp.:headscratch:

Last edited:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you PushPurrCatPaws. I didn't know that expression.I'm glad I have asked. In the future I'll bear in mind that your definitions are "word clever" and probably beyond my grasp.:headscratch:
I think each of our contributions might reflect common things in our countries, or in countries we have visited. In my country, "one-liners" is a very common phrase. I know you have provided a lot of contributions in the game threads that might reflect more common things or words in other countries, ones I and others are not familiar with. Maybe just google a word or phrase, if curious, and you might find answers -- just as we have learned to do, in searching for answers to some of your challenging game posts! :hugs:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for replying PushPurrCatPaws. My English experience has been in England from 1948 to 1958 and in USA (living in N.Y and Virginia) from 1967 to 1974). South Africa 1976-1978, Australia 1978-1980. My English language may be a bit rusty, to say the least. :sigh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.