They Said I Couldn't Teach A Kitten Dog Tricks

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Nice job, Reese! She’s so clever, and so pretty! :heartshape: I especially like the trick where she jumps through your arms. I’ve taught Charlie how to jump through a hoop, so I’ll have to try your version next! :catrub:

By the way, FelisCatus, playing fetch is an impressive feat for a kitty! That’s one trick I haven’t been able to teach Charlie. :catman:

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Nice job, Reese! She’s so clever, and so pretty! :heartshape: I especially like the trick where she jumps through your arms. I’ve taught Charlie how to jump through a hoop, so I’ll have to try your version next! :catrub:

By the way, FelisCatus, playing fetch is an impressive feat for a kitty! That’s one trick I haven’t been able to teach Charlie. :catman:
It’s strange, I didn’t really teach it to him... when he wants to play he runs with his wand toys in his mouth. So I figured if I throw it he will do it again and that worked fine back and forth... but he outsmarted me and now his little butt runs all around the house with a treat bag trying to find one of us to give him some.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reese fetches too! I didn't teach her either. She's been doing it since I found her. Cats are smart.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
It’s strange, I didn’t really teach it to him... when he wants to play he runs with his wand toys in his mouth. So I figured if I throw it he will do it again and that worked fine back and forth... but he outsmarted me and now his little butt runs all around the house with a treat bag trying to find one of us to give him some.
Reese fetches too! I didn't teach her either. She's been doing it since I found her. Cats are smart.
I guess your kitties are naturals! :clapcat:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I taught Feeby how to heel and play dead!! :lolup:

(Sorry, couldn't resist...the only tricks she knows are the ones she taught herself, such as like sitting quietly in front of her food bowl as a way to protest there is not enough food in it).

Attachments

Last edited: