There's A Lot Going On In My Backyard Today!

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just have to share because it was too crazy.

This morning I went to let my puppy Tyke outside to potty. While he was in a pee squat, I noticed one of the neighborhood strays (Reese's 'boyfriend', Romeo) sneaking through my backyard with a MOUSE clamped in his jaws. He froze stock still with the mouse and stared at Tyke, who had not yet noticed him.

As he finished peeing, he saw him and stood up tall because you know. KITTY. While they were having their frozen staring battle, I saw the neighbor's tom cat, Elvis, sneaking up behind Romeo ready to pounce on him for invading 'his' territory.

Suddenly, Tyke bolted towards Romeo, who took off, Romeo dropped the mouse, which got up and ran for its life, (OMG it was alive!!!) and Elvis was caught smack in the middle darting back and forth, not sure whether to run from the dog or after his enemy. Eventually both cats dove into the bushes and Tyke was left there standing alone and very confused.

What a strange pee break!!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
The doggie went out to pee, where Romeo had a mouse in his mouth that turned out to be alive, in a territory that was not his, and the same territory that actually belonged to Elvis, where they both ran from Tyke, leaving the dog bewildered and confused as he most probably just wanted to say hello.

And the mouse to live another day (as what V verna davies said)

LOL. I laughed so hard I also almost peed on my chair!