Theon Says Hello

parbatikitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all,
This is my 4 months old cat Theon. I have him for little more than a month now. The first picture is his before and after, left one is from the day we adopted him and right now is today's. He is the sweetest kitten and has been a very good boy. He was just recovering from hernia surgery when we got him and also had cat flu. After taking medicines he is ok. He also has sensitive stomach so i had to change many brands of wet food to find the good one for him. Finally one awesome petco clerk suggested me to give him instinct lamb flavor and it worked for him. I will have to move for few months to another state for work soon so my husband will be taking care of Theon for sometime. I will be visiting during the weekend though. Very sad about leaving him alone as he is a social cat and always loves being around people. We have a friends next door who love him and will be coming over to play with him when hubby is at work.
IMG_0495.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
parbatikitty and Theon, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to both of you.

Glad that you've joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and I see that you've already found your way around and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section.

Theon is such a cutie pie
IMG_3289.GIF
Do post more photos of of him and there's a special thread on sleeping kittens here in Post your sleeping beauties!!! and a Tabby Cat thread on Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;). And there are many other threads to showcase your kitten doing his stuffs here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He's so cute! Welcome to TCS! :)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That second close up photo is wonderful--what an expressive little face! Welcome to both of you. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and Theron. He's just a little doll, isn't he? I'm looking forward to watching him grow up, so post lots of pictures!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Theon is a cutie pie. Sorry you will be away from him for a few months. Maybe you can Face Time with him. :compsurfing: