Then and Now

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My Graham (left) during her very first vet visit and my Graham (right) one year later. Who would have thought she would turn out to be the most destructive and talkative cat in the household?

07E23220-B04F-4F84-B3C2-F0C160EA05E3.jpeg

Show me your before and after cat photos. We just love to watch them grow up :redheartpump:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness, Graham has the most adorable face ever!

This is Willow before we got her. I'm guessing she was about three-four weeks old here?

And there she is on her left with her Mom, Eden. I'm thinking she's about 7 months old now. I love her dearly, but it's so sad that she's a big girl now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness, Graham has the most adorable face ever!

This is Willow before we got her. I'm guessing she was about three-four weeks old here?

And there she is on her left with her Mom, Eden. I'm thinking she's about 7 months old now. I love her dearly, but it's so sad that she's a big girl now!
My goodness! What an adorable critter even as a grown up! :redheartpump: I love the color of her fur!

Yeah, it is kinda sad when we see them grow up before our eyes. I wish they remain as kittens forever. Whenever i look at old phots of Graham I cry. She is the only one among my cats who came to my home as a small kitten, so she practically grew up with me. Sometimes I think she sees me as her real mom - the way she looks at me and cuddles me.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote thank you 🥰
Willow is the first cat I’ve had as a kitten who had grow up too, and I guess she is still a kitten, but she seems closer to an adult then to a kitten.
Graham seems like such a sweet kitty, and I know she loves you very much.
Thank you for making this thread! I hope more people post year because I certainly love to see other people’s kitties growing as well ❤

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry Graham name threw me. A beautiful girl. Please tell Graham not to be offended :doh2:
Oh don't you worry. T'was a mistake also on our part. Initially we thought Graham was a boy, but when we learned otherwise, the name already stuck. ;)

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love then and now photos! It s always so cool to see how they grow up
This first one has already been posted elsewhere, but it's Pantera at a scruffy, skinny five months old, and now no longer skinny nor scruffy at two and a half years.

View media item 423873
This one was a request by the wife; first is Pantera in the first few nights after she arrived, around three and a half/ four months of age, and on the right a few days ago. She still has many of the same personality quirks as when she was a kitten

View media item 423872

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
I love then and now photos! It s always so cool to see how they grow up
This first one has already been posted elsewhere, but it's Pantera at a scruffy, skinny five months old, and now no longer skinny nor scruffy at two and a half years.

View media item 423873
This one was a request by the wife; first is Pantera in the first few nights after she arrived, around three and a half/ four months of age, and on the right a few days ago. She still has many of the same personality quirks as when she was a kitten

View media item 423872
Such elegant looking cat! Wow!