Then and now...what a difference! How did your cats grow?

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  I absolutely love the pictures!!!!! Especially the gradually growing ones, amazing how fast they grow and how different they look! Sinthari, your Cheri pics are adorable, I love how they line up!

Here is Maia from tiny tot......
 I'm not sure how old she is, but when I brought her home she didn't know how to eat solid food and her eyes were barely open! She had no clue what kitty litter was and after she simply couldn't hold it any more, she peed on my bed! I felt so bad for the little girl! I brought her home after meeting someone at a subway station in Brooklyn, NY, who pulled her out of a duffel bag. She literally fit in the palm of my hand.

Her first couple weeks, she had the cutest bat ears to grow into!
What a cute face :D

That face looks similar to this one of mine (unless my poor eyesight is not playing tricks with me once again):

She is still same as in this pic from almost exactly 2 years ago, from 1st pic to 2nd pic it was 4 months of time, she is still very small, yet quite noisy and lively one and it is rare to spot her resting:

She will be three sometime this summer, or spring, I have not knowing her age as whole starving litter was rescued.

Now I can't remember if I posted how my black one did grow, but I guess it does not harm to post pics from him here.

This pic is same as earlier as that is first pic I got him: