Theme songs for your kitties?

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So Dana kind of makes fun of me because I literally have "theme songs" for a few of the kitties! LOL

Lionel Pitre, who is almost always called LP, his is "You are my L & a P and an L & a P, my L & a P and my L & a P. L & a P and an L & a P....OHHHHHHH you're my LLLLLL P!"

Buster's is "Just BUSTA MOVE, dah dah, dah dah dah dah dah... Just BUSTA MOVE!"

Osiris has a middle name, it's Goomba, and we call him Goomba fairly often. His is "Goomba Goomba Goomba goo, I love I love I love you..."

I know you can't hear the tunes, and NO I am not taking a video.
Anyone else have theme songs for their kitties or am I the only crazy one?!?

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to sing "Little Sadie" to my dog Sadie when she was just a puppy. I'd be putting her in her crate or on the bed for the night and sing it to her... then I realized exactly what I was singing and decided to stop, lol. For those that don't know it, it's an old traditional folk song that goes like this; went out last night to take a little round, I met my Little Sadie and I blowed her down. I run right home and I went to bed, a forty four smokeless under my head. Now I'll sometimes sing "She" to her and dance around the room with her, I love Elvis Costello and the movie Notting Hill, lol. 

With Fynn (other dog), he usually gets me singing "Friend of the Devil"; I lit out from Reno, I was trailed by twenty hounds, didn't get to sleep last night til the morning came around. Set out running but I take my time, A friend of the devil is a friend of mine, if I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep tonight. I had him flown to me from the states when he was just over a year old. He's also a hound, lol. And the first year and a half that I had him he got away from me SO many times and was pretty sick with allergies for awhile that we had a lot of sleepless or late nights with him. Somehow it fits him. 

With both of the dogs we also go, "Na na na na na na [DOG'S NAME]!" and chase them around, lol. They really like that. 

The kittehs tend to get the meow mix song sang to them but they don't really have a theme song (yet) like the dogs do. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always sing the song from Mr Rogers Neighborhood.... a wonderful day in the neighborhood :rofl: every morning. Also sing You are my sunshine to Pipsqueak :lol3: I think we will find out it is very common to sing songs to some of our cats that fit their personalities :D :clap: So NOPE you are not the only crazy one. I sing one to Wendall too using the name Wenderful and I don't have a clue as to where the tune came from :flail:

Last edited:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sing to my cats all the time.

I sing lullaby to Smokie at night

I sing Run run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the bandit man!

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Holly- The Pink Panther Theme.  She slinks around the house.

Sneaky- Old Deuteronomy (even though she's a girl). 

Jasper- don't know at the moment.

Cheryl

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to sing " My Siami" to the tune of "My Sharona" by the Knack to Siam (RIP). I miss that boy!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Maia's theme song................

Close to You........Carpenters

Sweety's theme song was......

Ill House You.................Jungle Brothers