theme songs for your cats

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, now ALL of the ferals want their own songs! Today's song is for Ozzy, who is named that because of his markings. There are two brown patches, one on his back that looks like Australia, and one on his head that looks like New Zealand!

I named my Australia album on facebook "Honeymoon in a land down under" and always read the title in song.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH, and for Austin, my Old Man, AJ's daddy, who is on his last legs, but hanging in!

You know that old trees just grow stronger
And old rivers grow wilder every day
Old people just grow lonesome
Waiting for someone to say, "Hello in there, hello"

So if you're walking down the street sometime
And spot some hollow ancient eyes
Please don't just pass 'em by and stare
As if you didn't care, say, "Hello in there, hello"

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For my precious, beautiful Little Bit, the first feral I met when I moved to this apartment. The very first day, she was looking in the back door at me with her sweet, down-turned eyes that always looked like they were pleading. I lost her last summer, just after her litter was born. They must have gone with her.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Once, in the deep of the night, I was awoken by a strange sound coming from somewhere in the house. Slipping quietly from my bed, I donned my bathrobe and snuck out of the bedroom and down the hall to see what was going on. I paused in the hall, thinking it sounded like music and could make out a faint glow coming from the den. I took another step and my foot landed on a mouse toy. It let out a soft squeak. The music stopped and all went dark. I plunged into the den and snapped on the light. All I saw was Belle, sleeping peacefully in my chair. She looked up as I entered, stretched and jumped down to rub my legs, purring softly. Finding nothing out of place, I picked her up, turned off the lights and returned to bed. Belle lay in my arms and her purring soon lulled me to sleep.

In the morning, I opened the computer and when the screen brightened, I found this on the browser-