theme songs for your cats

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my kitty is a total love bug. While she is general a good kitty, she broke a few valuable things recently by knocking things off of counters and shelves. Also, she scratched up a few chairs badly. I going to try to give her more attention and deter her from continuing with this behavior. So because she has been a naughty girl lately--here's her song.😼😽😸

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Bynx it would be this....he's always getting into something.

For Chester it would be this...He's chill, playful and sweet.

For Lily it would be this...Not quite what I was looking for, but she's pretty hard to find a theme song for. Some lyrics aside. This is a spunky tune that I can just picture her strutting around to. Miss Lily has come a long way in her journey with us and her little 6 lbs frame has become the boss of the house.

And this is the song I'm choosing to represent my kitties who have passed...Strong and moving it makes me feel sad and happy at the same time.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not for my cats necessarily, but I feel this song is just very "cat". I imagine a cat singing it to the one person in the room that doesn't like kitties.

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get - Morrissey

I'd have to think more about what would be most accurate for my two.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daisy - because of her expressive eyes. Like when we heard a mountain lion outside and she turned to me with this horrified, "Mama, do something," look on her face.

The theme song from Jeepers Creepers - Peek-a-Boo

Last edited: