Their names are Thaddeus and Lawrence.....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
....no, we are not the purroud parents, but we are the purroud aunt and uncle! My sister and BIL became parents to two baby boys last night. My BIL's co-worker brought four kittens into work yesterday; he found them in his driveway. Two boys and two girls and they are just adorable. My BIL took the two boys right away, another co-worker took one of the girls and the guy who found them took the other girl home. So that brings my sister's brood up to five now: Midnight, Whisk, Liam, Lawrence, and Thaddeus.

My BIL said to my sister last night, "You know, you should get your sister over here to help name these two!" Then he said, "OMG, never mind, she'll probably call one of them Thaddeus or something!" (Rupert is the name of our gargoyle in the front lawn and my BIL has never let me forget it....but it really is a good name; the gargoyle looks just like Rupert Murdoch!
) And when my sister told me that, I said, "So what the heck is wrong with Thaddeus????" And so he was named.

Four more babies have homes! (I wanted the little girl so badly, but I didn't. I wanted to. But I didn't. Nine cats? Not in this life time!)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How sweet! :clap: Those babies certainly wandered into the right driveway. :)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww yes I agree with Karen they certainly did pick the right driveway.  I think the names are fabulous :D

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:D Nothing wrong with Thaddeus, or Rupert!
Glad those kittens got homes so quickly.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the names!Congrats to your sister and other half on their new fur family members!9  cats?I can't remember when I had that few...lol...a walk in the park!Hug them all for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys! Lizzie, I was over earlier this afternoon and gave them their hugs! 

They are darling, just darling! Lawrence is a male Mollipop, although he's a bit greyer than Molli is. And Thaddeus....my goodness, but that boy has the longest fur! He's looks like a little grey fluffball. I think his nickname is going to be Pretty Boy because he is simply too gorgeous to be a boy! When I went in this morning to feed them, I unlatched the cage door and they tumbled over each other to get out into the kitchen. And when I look at them, they just purr and purr, like little motors. So sweet!

Going back over later on this afternoon for another visit.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like your sister is trying to match your record of 8! So glad the kitties have a good home and loving parents and in-laws!
Send us pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like your sister is trying to match your record of 8! So glad the kitties have a good home and loving parents and in-laws!
Send us pictures!
 I asked her that, but she said No Way! She didn't even know those two were on their way home.....my BIL didn't tell her. He just brought them home and the rest is history. It's funny though.....they just take in males; we just take in females. (We haven't had a male kitty since Rick brought home Da Pumpkin Boy.)

I'll get some pictures....they are just darling!