Their Little Annoying Behaviors

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a kitten still . When my kittens started being bratty and biting or grabbing ankles I would pick them up and take them for a walk around the house for a few minutes. Negative consequences for biting because they wanted to be down playing. It let them know I was bigger and the boss. I would always sneak a few kisses in because knew they wouldn’t be kittens much longer.
I'm going to try it you've just reminded me what my son used to do with Bandit as a kitten. When he was bugging Patches he'd pick him up and tell him your my cat now and take him for cuddles which he hated because he couldn't play. Thankyou can't believe I didn't think of this. Lucky cat get ready for kisses :lol:

tiggerwillow

Meowmy to Tigger and (Queen) Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hard time with bitey cats. I thought Lola would be one but thankfully she isn’t.
My Willow will fear-bite when she decides someone is scary and has cornered her, Tigger just does love nibbles and play bites ❤

We're not counting when they bite food or prey (not that Tiggers managed to get prey recently, she physically can't)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
My Willow will fear-bite when she decides someone is scary and has cornered her, Tigger just does love nibbles and play bites ❤

We're not counting when they bite food or prey (not that Tiggers managed to get prey recently, she physically can't)
That is pretty normal and I wouldn’t hold it against a cat. I think the only reason my mostly feral Willow survived intake and her time at a high kill shelter before I adopted her was that even when absolutely terrified she never bit, hissed or scratched.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And if Belle is like Daisy, she puts all her weight somewhere really painful!
We had one cat who discovered bladders. He learned to push a certain spot to get a reaction.
Cats have sensors in their feet. When they make biscuits on your belly, they are scanning your insides to locate and ascertain the condition of the most tender internal organs. Cats then turn gravity up to 11 and step precisely on your full bladder.

Last edited: