The -Would You Ever - Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We would allow pigeons (and any other birds) to nest wherever they want! 
 A couple years ago, robins decided to build their nest right above the light above our front door. We went for quite a while not turning the light on so we wouldn't hurt them or the babies.

Your pictures are adorable!

Would you ever visit a fortune teller? (We used to go to a local fortune teller. She was actually pretty good.)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Hell ya! Only because I don't care what people think. If the sand is soft and water crystal clean and QUIET without annoying people then it's a price worth paying. But I would need help with sunblock LOL.

(we have one a half hour away-never gone but I may if my regular haunts get too crowded with people)

Would you ever learn a skill in a man's world if you are a woman or if you are a man would you work in a women's world?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I did. Well i twas not exacty a man's skill but another aspect of Administration. There were  only 6 of us in the whole World Bank, Washington D.C. at the time  and I was the only woman.

Would you ever hand feed feral pigeons born in your balcony?

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, but I would wear gloves.

Would you raise an orphaned baby deer?

(I know someone who tried but the little guy didn't make it)

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
No. In addition to being impractical, and feeling like I shouldn't interfere in wildlife, deer aren't a particularly intelligent animal, and that tends to make me care less about them than more intelligent animals (I've given up pork, because it feels immoral to eat an animal that intelligent, for example.)

So, with deer in mind, would you ever go hunting?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's illegal to raise baby deer here. You can raise a baby skunk or raccoon, and even keep one (just one though) as a pet or release it, but captive deer are strictly regulated because of CWD and you would not be allowed to release the deer once it was grown.

No, I wouldn't hunt. I can't even kill bugs. And field dressing the thing would make me hurl, gross. I will eat venison if someone else does the disgusting parts, but I don't really care for it.

Would you bottle-raise a baby squirrel?

Last edited:

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm retired. Will possibly leave everything to one or more animal shelters or sanctuaries.

Would you ever moon anyone?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Aw..what the heck.... yes! but you'd have to do it as well!!!

Would you ever walk a mile in a snow storm (not a blizzard) if you were out of cat food and could not get to store for 24 hours?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't think I could do it but I would let my cat eat some of my own food. 

Would you ever refuse to give some of your cat food to a neighbour who ran out of it inadvertently?

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
No, I would always share what I have.

Would you ever turn in someone who you saw shop-lifting?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps I might have done it depending on the circumstances. 

Would you ever contradict your child in front of his pals if you realized he was giving the wrong version of an incident he had witnessed?

shrn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No. I think it would be nicer to ask them about it in private afterwards.

Would you ever spend all your savings to go travelling around the world? 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Yes. When I used to go to the annual planning conferences, nobody wanted to go out exploring; everybody was always interested in finding the local bars. So I'd walk around by myself and check things out. I'm not adverse to going into a restaurant alone or anything like that and I like seeing things.

Would you ever go over and introduce yourself to your new neighbors?

Last edited:

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely. I have always made a point of doing this. Having said this, I do this only to people who own their place. My rental neighbors I meet on the street as I go about my day.

Would you ever go up to a stranger & ask her where she gets her hair done, where she buys her clothes, etc., etc.?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
If I saw saw a woman with a kick-ass hair cut I would and have asked who does it. I don't think I would ask about clothing.

If you were browsing in a book store and struck up a conversation with a stranger would you invite them for a coffee or tea somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.