The -Would You Ever - Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I wouldn't........that would make quite a change from my white hair

Would you ever open the front door in response to a morning caller in your nighties?

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

I'd rather not, I've got "finicky" soles.

Would you ever open the front door in response to a caller in your nighties?
I think you've answered the wrong question @Golondrina

Next question is: Would you ever get your hair dyed in crazy colours? Blue or green or purple, something like that?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Norachan, when I realized I had been too slow I edited my post 681 and replied to your question ..........​ but you were too fast for me

and my question was:   Would you ever open the front door in response to a morning caller in your nighties?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Well, It's pretty cold where I live so I sleep in the kind of clothes most people wear to ski in. Yes, I'd answer the door in that.

Would you ever accept a parcel or mail for a neighbor you had never met?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I knew the neighbour in question was absent I would accept the parcel or mail and leave a note under his front door with my telephone number  letting him know about it.

If your neighbour's radio was often too loud would you point the problem out to him/her or would you take your complaint to the nearest Police Station?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whether I complained or not would depend on what kind of music they listened to but I don't think that that is something worth bothering the police about. They have more important things to do

Would you ever taste your cat's food?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have tasted the liquid meds for our cats, but not the food. It doesn't smell appetizing at all, so I don't think I could. 

Would you ever drive away without paying for your gas?

I did one time, completely inadvertently. Somebody came up behind me and flashed their car lights. I pulled off (broad daylight, lots of people), the guy came up to my car and said that I hadn't paid for my gas. I went right back and did so. In our state now, you must pay first, then you can pump.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I would always pay for my gas.

Back to loud neighbors; would you ever call the police if your neighbors were so loud that your sleep was constantly interrupted?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, most definitely, we have a noise ordinance where we live, i.e. a specific time on weekdays and weekends.  One of our neighbors two houses away has a large above ground pool and frequently has parties in the warmer months.  It was a weekday and they were outside past 1:00 a.m. playing music, talking loudly, etc.  I had to wake up early for work and even with the windows closed and a/c on I could hear the racket.  The specific time for our local noise ordinance is not past 10 p.m. on a weekday so, yes, I did indeed call the police.

Would you ever report a person with their dog off leash if your state/town had a leash requirement ordinance?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I did that, I would be on the phone 24/7!

Would you ever run into a burning building to rescue someone?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes if there was the smallest chance that I could succeed but, at my age, I would hope somebody else on the spot  in better shape than I could help.

Would you ever stop on the way to the airport to take a flight in order to ascertain help is on the way for somebody hurt in the road and do the necessary if not?

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

Would you let a stranger sleep at your house if they came to your door during a blizzard, and you lived in a remote

area and did not own a gun?

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
ummm that's a hard one. I suppose I could-as long as I keep a baseball bat handy. If it was a woman I would. A Man-maybe=depends on what vibes I get. sorry not a yes or no, if it's elderly person yes I would. Someone young-that's a tough one. It would depend on how they appear. If they are sober and not a threat to me then it's a maybe...

Would you offer a ride to a stranger who asked for a ride if you were out and about?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to without hesitation. Now, after a couple of unpleasant experiences I'm not well disposed to my regret.

Would you ever call the Police if very loud screams could be heard from your neighbour's home?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

Would you let a stranger sleep at your house if they came to your door during a blizzard, and you lived in a remote
area and did not own a gun?
Are you kidding? :argh:

I used to without hesitation. Now, after a couple of unpleasant experiences I'm not well disposed to my regret.

Would you ever call the Police if very loud screams could be heard from your neighbour's home?
Definitely.

Would you ever use a tourniquet on someone if they were profusely bleeding?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No

Would you ever dare post the photo of a cheeky cat?  Translation: "For those who don'k like animals" Sorry, I coudn't resist it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.