The -Would You Ever - Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I wouldn't.

Would you ever accept food from a friend or relative's plate in a restaurant?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, but I would be discreet.

Would you ever enter a ballroom dancing contest?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I'd be glad to.

Would you ever hold up for someone who's being spoken badly about?

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take people as I find them. If the person is fine with me, I don't care what others say. I probably would stay out of it.

Would you ever stay in a hotel for a night as a break from the daily grind?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, I have done that! Love the room service, Jacuzzi, etc.

Would you ever spend $600. 00 on a pair shoes? (If money was not a consideration)

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I would keep my "nonsense" for something more satisfying than a pair of shoes.

Would you sell part of your valuable jewellery to pay for a relative's inevitable operation?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

Would you ever donate your bone marrow to a stranger if it would save their life?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At my age I doubt I would be accepted as a donator of ANY organ and I'm not sure I'd be prepared to take the anesthesia risk for a complete stranger. I certainly would do it for one of my children, grandchildren or great grandchildren.

Would you ever resort to euthanasia if suffering from a painful incurable illness?

Last edited:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I would just live with it, with the use of whatever meds or treatments for pain.

Would you ever keep a stray animal, that you want, without trying to find the owner?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take it to the vet but wouldn't adopt it since the one pet I have is all I can take care of.

Would you ever send money to an online friend you don't know in person, if they were in need?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hmmm:I would have to be very sure of the identity of such a friend and perhaps be well known to other people. I know a couple of persons who have been fooled by supposed to be online friends.

Would you believe someone addressing you through Skype and telling you the United Nations has charged him to find a trustworthy person whose bank account could be available for money transfers?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, that definitely sounds like a scam to me. If they are being truthful let them get someone they know to do it for them.

Would you ever participate in the charity that puts you in a pretend jail ( a room you don't leave ), until people you know donate what they wish until a goal is reached? You would be given your meals and a place to sleep.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sure, as long as I could take my yoga mat and a couple of books. That sounds like a good way to raise money to me.

Would you ever attempt to climb up a tree to rescue a stuck cat?

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had any experience with very large dogs but they seem like they'd be physically demanding (walking, playing with, etc.). But since I love all animals, I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Would you ever eat any food that is strange to you from another country? For example, I have heard of snails making a great dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.